Preble Township, Adams County, Indiana
Location in Adams County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.94 sq mi (62.0 km2)|
|• Land||23.85 sq mi (61.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.33%|
|Elevation||801 ft (244 m)|
|• Density||44.8/sq mi (17.3/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46733, 46777|
|GNIS feature ID||0453776|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.94 square miles (62.0 km2), of which 23.85 square miles (61.8 km2) (or 99.62%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.33%) is water.
The township contains the following cemeteries: Fuhrman (abandoned), Magley (also known as Salem or UCC), Mann, St. John Lutheran (Bingen), St. Paul Lutheran, and Zion Lutheran (Friedheim).
- Saint Mary's River
- North Adams Community Schools
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 19
- "Preble Township, Adams County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Preble township, Adams County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 8, 2013.