|Also known as||Runaways|
|Created by||Catalina Calcagni|
|Written by||Catalina Calcagni|
|Directed by||Herval Abreu|
|Creative director(s)||Herval Abreu|
|Opening theme||Preciosa libertad by Francis Fellizeri|
|Country of origin||Chile|
|No. of episodes||94|
|Executive producer(s)||Herval Abreu|
|Production location(s)||Santiago, Chile|
|Running time||60-90 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Canal 13|
|Original network||Canal 13|
|Picture format||4K UHDTV 16:9|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital Plus (DD+)|
|Original release||August 1, 2016 –|
January 31, 2017
|Preceded by||Veinteañero a los 40|
|Followed by||Soltera otra vez 3|
Preciosas (lit: Beautiful) also known as Runaways, is a Chilean television series created by Catalina Calcagni, that aired on Canal 13 from August 1, 2016, to January 31, 2017, starring Loreto Aravena, Pablo Macaya, and Paulo Brunetti. The series follows a group of women convicts from a high security prison in Santiago, and the relationship between its members, when they escape from prison. With freedom they are confronted with never before faced adventures and challenges, including national persecution by police, while the media keep all Chile informed of their movements, then nicknaming the group as Preciosas.
Comprising a total of 94 episodes, the series feature a primary storyline set on Lorena Martínez, an innocent woman accused of murder with a dramatic court case, that had hidden evidence and instances of falsification of relevant information, however she is the secret lover of the case prosecutor who blames her. Preciosas became an Internet phenomenon in Chile, keeping everyday in the first position as a Trending topic in its country of origin and worldwide in the social network Twitter, surpassing its television competition and obtaining high numbers of followers in social networks like Facebook.
Lorena (Loreto Aravena) is a courageous woman who has managed to be happy despite the difficulties, however, a night is accused of a murder she did not commit. This leads her to court where she meets Alex Castillo (Pablo Macaya), his defence counsel who quickly falls for her and will do anything to save her, but Ismael Dominguez (Paulo Brunetti), her secret lover, is a public prosecutor married with the daughter of Arturo Márquez (Cristián Campos) a famous entrepreneur. However, during the progress of the case Lorena is accused of murder.
In prison, meets Marta (Malucha Pinto), Frida (Paz Bascuñán), Elsa (Tamara Acosta), Montserrat (Lorena Bosch), Paola (Karla Melo) and Lisette (Susana Hidalgo), and them will begin a plan to escape from prison.
- Loreto Aravena as Lorena Martínez García / Angelina Jolie Pérez Soto (alias The hammer).
- Pablo Macaya as Alexis Castillo Hertz (alias Alex).
- Paulo Brunetti as Ismael Domínguez.
- Related to Preciosas band
- Paz Bascuñán as Frida Segovia / Estrella Anís.
- Lorena Bosch as Montserrat Flores / Cecilia Diana (alias La Come Momias).
- Susana Hidalgo as Lisette Parra / Yulissa Constantina Del Pino Del Bosque.
- Malucha Pinto as Marta Brosic (alias La Superiora).
- Tamara Acosta as Elsa Morales Carmona (alias La Loca).
- Karla Melo as Paola Romina Farfán Vilches (alias Palo Santo).
- Cristián Arriagada as Darío Mardones Brosic.
- Nicolás Poblete as Eric Ibarra (alias Príncipe Eric).
- Simoney Romero as María Camila Pérez (alias Perla Negra).
- Oliver Borner as Matías Mardones Brosic.
- Related to Márquez family
- Cristián Campos as Arturo Márquez.
- Alessandra Guerzoni as Victoria Walker.
- Elvira Cristi as Florencia Márquez.
- Lucy Cominetti as Begoña Salinas.
- Eusebio Arenas as Vicente Márquez (alias Vicho).
- Geraldine Neary as Gabriela Martínez García (alias Yuyo).
- Teresa Münchmeyer as María Elena Hernández (alias Nena).
- Related to police department
- José Secall as Patricio Teodoro Rojas (Chief).
- Josefina Montané as Amanda Rojas (Detective).
- Eyal Meyer as Nicolás Infante (Detective).
- Francisco Pérez-Bannen as Juan Pablo Correa (ep. 1, 94).
- Miguel Acuña as TV reporter (ep. 1, 94).
- Verónica González as Prison officer (ep. 1-2, 94).
- Maureen Junott as Amiga de Montserrat (ep. 4-5).
- Catalina González as Sofía Jimenez Ramos (ep. 8-9, 45, 90).
- Marcela Medel as María Ester Suárez (ep. 28-30).
- Coca Rudolphy as Isidora (ep. 28-30).
- Carmen Barros as Adelaida (ep. 28-30).
- Jaime Omeñaca as Claudio Vilches (ep. 30-40, 90).
- Javiera Díaz de Valdés as Psychiatrist (ep. 78-80).
|1.||"Preciosa libertad"||Francis Fellizeri||3:08|
|Trío Halcón Huasteco||"Prisionera"||Lorena|
|Camila Gallardo||"Más De La Mitad"||Lorena and Ismael|
|Phil Collins||"Against All Odds"||Lorena and Alex|
|Latin Bitman||"Airplane"||Príncipe Eric|
|Combo Chabela||"Yo Te Vi"||Elsa|
|Zara Larsson||"Lush Life"||Begoña and Florencia|
|Quantic & Ana Tijoux||"Entre Rejas"||Eric and Lisette|
|Tiago Iorc||"Coisa Linda"||Darío and Frida|
|Carla Morrison||"Un Beso"||Alex and Amanda|
|Bomba Estéreo||"Somos Dos"||Vicente and Gabriela|
|María Colores||"Un Lugar"|
|3 Hielos||"Never Look Behind"||Ismael and Florencia|
|Silvestre||"Cielo"||Nicolás and Florencia|
|Nicolás and Begoña|
|Miguel Ríos||"Santa Lucía"||Patricio and Marta|
|Meghan Trainor||"No"||Begoña and Florencia|
- "Fuego" by Bomba Estéreo.
- "Buenas noches, desolación" by Julieta Venegas.
- "Irresponsables" by Babasónicos.
- "No me importa nada" by Luz Casal.
- "Un año más" by La Sonora de Tommy Rey.
- "No pasa na" by La Teruka.
|Kantar Ibope Media Ratings (Chile)|
|Original broadcast date||Day rank||Viewership|
|Series premiere||August 1, 2016||8th||14.7%|
|Series finale||January 31, 2017||6th||14,8%|
- "Canal 13 parte la producción de su nueva teleserie nocturna" (in Spanish). La Tercera. March 24, 2016. Retrieved August 30, 2016.
- Nicolás Figueroa (March 25, 2016). "Diez datos importantes de conocer del elenco de la próxima teleserie nocturna de Canal 13". Teletrece (in Spanish). Retrieved February 20, 2017.
- Carolina Cerda (September 15, 2016). "El llamativo fenómeno de la teleserie "Preciosas" en redes sociales". El Mercurio (in Spanish). Retrieved February 20, 2017.
- "Kantar Ibope Media: this links to current day-select the date from "Top Ten Diario"". Kantar Ibope Media Chile (in Spanish). Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- "Preciosas: teleserie del 13 llega a África y el Medio Oriente" (in Spanish). Teletrece. October 2, 2017. Retrieved October 8, 2017.
- Official website (in Spanish)