From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up precious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precious may refer to:
- Precious (band), a British female pop group
- Precious (Chanté Moore album), 1992
- Precious (Cubic U album), 1996
- Precious (Ours album), 2002
- Precious (Precious album), 2000
- "Precious" (Annie Lennox song), 1992
- "Precious" (Depeche Mode song), 2005
- "Precious" (Pretenders song), 1980
- "Precious" (The Jam song), 1982
- "Precious" (Vivid song), 2010
- "Precious" (Yuna Ito song), 2006
- "Precious", a song by Jim Jones on the album Pray IV Reign'
- "Precious...", a song by Luna Sea on the album Luna Sea'
- "Precious", a 2010 song by Ace of Base
Arts and entertainment
- Precious (film), 2009
- "My precious", a reference to the One Ring in the fantasy books The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
- Precious Ramotswe, the main character in The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency book series
- Precious (Passions character), an orangutan in the soap opera Passions
- Precious (Boukenger), fictional artifacts in the Japanese television series GoGo Sentai Boukenger
- Precious, a novel by Sandra Novack
- Precious Bryant (born 1942), American country blues, gospel and folk guitarist
- Precious Dede (born 1980), Nigerian female football goalkeeper
- Precious Emuejeraye (born 1983), Singaporean footballer
- Precious McKenzie (born 1936), South African-born weightlifter
- Precious Sekibo (born 1958), Nigerian doctor and former Federal Minister of Transportation
- Precious Wilson (born 1957), Jamaican soul singer
- Precious Doe, pseudonym given to the corpse of an initially unidentified female child
- Precious (wrestling) (born 1955), Canadian professional wrestling valet
- Precious (given name), the name.
- Precious Peaks, three mountains on King George Island in the South Shetland Islands
- Precious, a brand of cheese by Sorrento Lactalis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Precious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.