Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up precipitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precipitation may refer to:
- Precipitation, the meteorological phenomenon consisting of rain, sleet, hail, snow, and other forms of water falling from the sky.
- Basic precipitation, a type of meteorological precipitation characterized by high alkalinity
- Precipitation (chemistry), the condensation of a solid from a solution during a chemical reaction:
- Precipitation (horse), a racehorse
- Electron precipitation, an atmospheric phenomenon that occurs when previously trapped electrons enter the Earth's atmosphere
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Precipitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.