Precision Dynamics Corporation
|Industry||Healthcare Event management Law enforcement|
|Headquarters||Valencia, United States|
|J. Michael Nauman (CEO) Robert Case (President)|
|Services||Wristband manufacturing, Patient Safety, Crowd Control, RFID Crowd/ Entertainment Management|
Precision Dynamics Corporation (PDC) is an American international identification device manufacturer headquartered in Valencia, California with offices abroad in Belgium, France, and the United Kingdom. The company makes identification devices for healthcare, jailing, and entertainment purposes, including wristband and RFID devices.
Precision Dynamics Corporation was co-founded in 1956 by Dr. Walter W. Mosher, a student in engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles who developed the first single-piece wristband for hospitals which did not require any parts or tools.
In June 2010, Precision Dynamics released Securline Bar Code Blood Band, an identification wristband system that automatically identifies a patient for blood transfusion, specimen collection, and tracking.
Today, PDC is one of the leading wristband manufacturers with facilities and offices in Mexico, in the USA and in the EU.
Event business: VIP(R)Band
Healthcare: PDC, TimeMed
- "Standard Register and Precision Dynamics Enter Agreement to Deliver on Growing Healthcare ID Needs". BUSINESS WIRE. July 29, 2010.
- Hugo Martin (May 11, 2009). "Precision Dynamics' microchip wristbands see healthy future". The Seattle Times.
- "PDC Milestones". Precision Dynamics Corporation. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "PDC InmateID". Precision Dynamics Corporation. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- Precision Dynamics Corporation Acquires TimeMed Labeling Systems, Inc. To Expand Company’s Patient Safety Solutions
- "Precision Dynamics Corporation Receives ISO Certification". Marketwire. May 27, 2010.
- "Precision Dynamics Introduces New Securline(R) Bar Code Blood Band for Blood Recipient Identification". Yahoo! Finance. 07/14/10. Check date values in: