|Look up precursor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precursor or Precursors may refer to:
Science and technology
- Precursor (bird), a hypothesized genus of fossil birds that was composed of fossilized parts of unrelated animals
- Precursor (chemistry), a compound that participates in the chemical reaction that produces another compound
- Precursor (physics), a phenomenon of wave propagation in dispersive media
- Precursor in the course of a disease, a state preceding a particular stage in that course
- Precursor cell (biology), a unipotent stem cell
- Earthquake precursor, a diagnostic phenomenon that can occur before an earthquake
- Gehrlein Precursor, a glider
- LNWR Precursor Class (disambiguation), classes of passenger locomotives developed for the London and North Western Railway
- Precursors Halo (series), an extremely advanced race that preceded and were destroyed by The Forerunners
- Precursor (novel), a 1999 novel set in C. J. Cherryh's Foreigner universe
- Precursors, a fictional race (now extinct) of ancient beings in the board game Cosmic Encounter
- Precursors, a fictional alien race in the Star Control video game series
- Precursors, a fictional race of ancient beings in the video game Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Precursors, a fictional alien race in Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords video game
- Precursors, a fictional,almost extinct alien race that supposedly created humanity in the Assassin's Creed series
- Precursors, a fictional, evil alien race that created the Kaiju in the movie Pacific Rim
- Precursors, a fictional alien race in the game Subnautica, shot down the aurora and the degasi ships.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Precursor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.