From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prediction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Prediction is a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future.
Prediction may also refer to:
- "Prediction", a song by Steel Pulse from their 1978 album Handsworth Revolution
- "The Prediction", a song by Nas from his 1999 album Nastradamus
- "The Prediction", a song by A Thorn for Every Heart from their 2004 album Things Aren't So Beautiful Now
- PREDICT, an Internet traffic data repository, or the PREDICT Coordination Center, both sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security
- Predictable (disambiguation)
- Predictor (disambiguation)
- Explanatory power of a theory or hypothesis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prediction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.