Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up predictor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Predictor may refer to:
- a predictor variable, also known as an independent variable
- the Kerrison Predictor, a military fire-control computer
- something which makes a prediction
- a branch predictor, a part of many modern processors
- a type of railway level crossing circuit that tries to achieve a constant warning time by predicting the speed of the approaching train
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Predictor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.