|Full name||Predrag Rajković|
|Date of birth||31 October 1995|
|Place of birth||Negotin, FR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Stade de Reims|
|2013–2015||Red Star Belgrade||35||(0)|
|2015–2019||Maccabi Tel Aviv||136||(0)|
|2019–||Stade de Reims||2||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 November 2018
Predrag Rajković (Serbian Cyrillic: Предраг Рајковић, pronounced [prêdraːɡ rǎːjkoʋitɕ]; born 31 October 1995) is a Serbian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Stade de Reims and the Serbian national team.
- 1 Club career
- 2 International career
- 3 Personal life
- 4 Career statistics
- 5 Honours
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Born in Negotin, he started training when he was 7 years old with his father Saša, who is also a former goalkeeper of Hajduk Veljko. He was with his hometown club until 2009, when he moved to Jagodina. For next 4 years, he played for youth teams of Jagodina, and was with first team since 2011–12 season, and was licensed with jersey number 45. Next season, Bondžulić changed his squad number to 11 again, so Rajković took 1. Although Bondžulić was the first choice, Rajković mainly was his reserve in front of competitors Petar Jokić and Stevica Zdravković. He made his professional debut for Jagodina on 9 March 2013 in a Serbian SuperLiga match versus Partizan. Until the end of 2012–13 season, he made one more match against Smederevo. After Bondžulić's departure, Anđelko Đuričić joined Jagodina. After first fixture and lose against Napredak Kruševac, Mladen Dodić decided to give Rajković a chance, because of his merits in winning 2013 UEFA European Under-19 Championship. But, after 2 appearances in new season, Rajković left to Red Star Belgrade. Jagodina should receive 30 percent of his next transfer.
Red Star Belgrade
He signed a four-year contract with Red Star Belgrade on 28 August 2013, and took the jersey number 95, according to year of his birth. He acted as a backup to Boban Bajković, and fought for a place on the bench with Miloš Vesić. He made his official debut for Red Star in last fixture against Vojvodina.
After Bajković's and Vesić's departures, Rajković stayed with a year younger Filip Manojlović and Marko Trkulja who returned from Spartak Subotica, where he was on loan. Club management decided to sign a more experienced goalkeeper, and Damir Kahriman joined Red Star. But Kahriman couldn't play at the beginning of the season because of administrative problems, so Rajković started the season as a first choice. After Milijaš's departure, Mijailović's suspension, Luković's injury, and Lazović's conflict with management, coach Nenad Lalatović decided to give the captain's armband to Rajković. He had 16 clean sheets in 28 league appearances, and was selected as the best goalkeeper in 2014–15 season, chosen by other players.
On 29 June 2015, Rajković signed a new three-year contract with Red Star, after days of speculation about his potential transfer away from the club. After winning 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup in New Zealand and the award for the best goalkeeper of the tournament, many European clubs wanted Rajković, including French Ligue 1 club Lyon, Belgian side Club Brugge and according to some reports Italian giant Serie A club A.C. Milan. The Crvena zvezda captain was also a top target for Paris Saint Germain along with Kevin Trapp, who signed for Les Parisiens at the end. Rajković was the best member in team during both matches against Kairat in the first qualifying round of the Europa League. Rajković kept the team from suffering a deeper loss with some incredible saves. The coach of Kairat, Vladimír Weiss, said after the game that Rajković is one of the best goalkeepers in Europe. After great saves in first rounds of the Serbian SuperLiga, despite Zvezda's poor start, Turkish champion Galatasaray declared interest in him.
Maccabi Tel Aviv
On 29 August 2015, Rajković signed a five-year contract with Maccabi Tel Aviv. The transfer fee was €3 million. On 30 August, Rajković made his Israeli Premier League debut in a 1–0 victory over Hapoel Be'er Sheva during the second league match of the season. Rajković made 43 appearances in all competitions, including Israeli Premier League, State Cup, Toto Cup in which he did not play and UEFA Champions League. He noted 21 clean sheets at total until the end of 2015–16 season. Rajković also continued playing as the first choice goalkeeper in the 2016–17 Israeli Premier League season. During the first half-season, he also made 14 appearances in the UEFA Europa League, which the club ended at third place in group stage. Rajković made an assist to Viðar Örn Kjartansson in the State Cup match against Hapoel Bnei Lod played on 7 January 2017, saving a shot from the opponent's previous attack. In May same year, Rajković was elected for the club's player of the season in an inner club event. On 14 December 2017, Rajković won the Toto Cup trophy with Maccabi, beating Hapoel Be'er Sheva in final match of the competition.
Rajković was a member of the Serbia U-16 and Serbia U-17 national teams. Rajković was one of the most deserving players for winning the 2013 UEFA European Under-19 Championship, when he saved goal many times with great interventions and stopped penalties. Next year, he also was one of the best, but Serbia lost against Portugal in the semi-final after penalties. Rajković lead the team in the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup with the captain's armband. After group stage and first place, Serbia beat Hungary after extra time. In the quarter-final, Rajković saved 2 penalties and missed one in a penalty shootout against the USA. After Maksimović's goal, Serbia advanced to the next round. In the final, Rajković was one of the most important men on the field, keeping the result with incredible saves. The captain of Serbia national under-20 football team won the nomination for the best goalkeeper in the competition. Radovan Ćurčić, coach of Serbia U-21, called him for a friendly match against Israel, played on 6 February 2013.
This article needs to be updated.May 2019)(
|Red Star Belgrade||2013–14||SuperLiga||1||0||0||0||—||0||0||—||1||0|
|Maccabi Tel Aviv||2015–16||Premier League||34||0||3||0||0||0||6[a]||0||—||43||0|
- As of 20 November 2018
Red Star Belgrade
Maccabi Tel Aviv
- The Best Young Athlete of Serbia: 2013
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2013
- FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Glove: 2015
- Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Season: 2014–15
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "PREDRAG RAJKOVIĆ, GOLMAN FUDBALSKE REPREZENTACIJE SRBIJE NEGOTINAC NA KROVU EVROPE". ZAVIČAJ narodne novine (in Serbian). 22 August 2013. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- Журнал у Неготину са Предрагом Рајковићем: Звездин хајдук Рајко. Sportski žurnal (in Serbian). 2 January 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "FK Jagodina 2011–12". footballsquads.co.uk. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "FK Jagodina 2012–13". footballsquads.co.uk. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Jagodina – Partizan 0:1 (0:1)". FK Partizan official website (in Serbian). 9 March 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "INTERVJU: PREDRAG RAJKOVIĆ, ČUVAR MREŽE CRVENE ZVEZDE I MLADE REPREZENTACIJE SRBIJE". Soccer kladionica (in Serbian). Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "27.kolo SMEDEREVO – JAGODINA". Serbian SuperLiga official website (in Serbian). 11 May 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "DODIĆ: NEĆE NAM MANJKATI HRABROSTI DA UBACIMO RAJKOVIĆA". jelenfootball.com (in Serbian). 16 August 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Rajković na četiri, Gogić na tri godine!". Alo! (in Serbian). 28 August 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- Јагодини од трансфера Предрага Рајковића 30 одсто. Sportski žurnal (in Serbian). 22 April 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- Гогић и Рајковић нова појачања. Red Star Belgrade official website (in Serbian). 28 August 2015. Archived from the original on 29 June 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Vojvodina – Crvena zvezda 3:3 (0:1)". Red Star Belgrade official website. 29 May 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Nova afera "traka" na Marakani: Lazović ponovo ražalovan, Predrag Rajković novi kapiten Zvezde!". mozzartsport.com (in Serbian). 14 February 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "JSL najboljih XI: Dominacija Čukaričkog". B92 (in Serbian). 26 May 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Rajković u ponedeljak potpisuje novi ugovor!". MojaCrvenazvezda (in Serbian). 28 June 2015. Retrieved 29 June 2015.
- "Rajković: Ne tražim alibi, biće bolje". B92 (in Serbian). 9 July 2015. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- פרדראג ראיקוביץ' חתם במכבי ת"א ל-5 שנים [Predrag Rajković signed for five years with Maccabi] (in Hebrew). ynet. 29 August 2015.
- "1–0 for Maccabi against Hapoel Be'er Sheva" (in Hebrew). ONE. Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- Predrag Rajković at Soccerway
- "Rajko brani kao da nije normalan! I još asistira! (VIDEO)". mozzartsport.com (in Serbian). 9 January 2017. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- Предраг Рајковић најбољи играч Макабија. Radio Television of Serbia (in Serbian). 5 May 2017. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- בפעם החמישית: מכבי ת"א זכתה בגביע הטוטו. ONE (in Hebrew). 14 December 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- "PREDRAG RAJKOVIĆ: Čim oborim rekord, naći ću i devojku!". supersport.rs (in Serbian). 30 September 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Zapamtite Rajkovića i Mitrovića". B92 (in Serbian). 2 August 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "SRBIJA NIJE IMALA SREĆE: Omladinci posle penala ispali u polufinalu EP! (FOTO) (VIDEO)". telegraf.rs (in Serbian). 28 July 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "TAKO SE BORI ZA SRBIJU "Orlići" dramatičnim penalima do polufinala SP!". Blic Sport (in Serbian). 14 June 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Rajković najbolji golman Svetskog prvenstva!". Radio Television of Serbia (in Serbian). 20 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Predrag Rajković u mladoj reprezentaciji". 035info.rs (in Serbian). 31 January 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Млади голман из Неготинa позван на припреме "А" репрезентације". negotin.rs (in Serbian). 24 May 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Srbija izgubila od Kolumbije – 1:0". B92 (in Serbian). 14 August 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "World Cup 2018: All the confirmed squads for this summer's finals in Russia". BBC Sport. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- "RAJKOVIĆ SE ZAKLEO NA VEČNU LJUBAV: Golman reprezentacije Srbije rekao sudbonosno DA Ani Cakić (FOTO)". Kurir (in Serbian). 6 August 2018. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- "Predrag Rajković". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman.
- Predrag Rajković at Reprezentacija.rs (in Serbian) (archived)
- Predrag Rajković stats at utakmica.rs (in Serbian)
- Predrag Rajković at FootballDatabase.eu
- Predrag Rajković at WorldFootball.net
- Predrag Rajković at Soccerbase
- Predrag Rajković – FIFA competition record
- Predrag Rajković – UEFA competition record