Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up preen or preening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preen may refer to:
- Preen, personal grooming of a bird's feathers especially by using its beak
- Preen gland, also called the uropygial gland, an oil gland found in many bird species
- Preen oil, an oil made by the uropygial gland found in many bird species
- Preen, a trade name for trifluralin
- Garyn Preen (born 1991), Welsh footballer
- Alan Preen (born 1935), former sportsman who played Australian rules football
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.