|Born||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Spouse(s)||Parvin Dabbas (2008–present)|
Preeti Jhangiani was born in Mumbai into a Sindhi family. She first appeared in a Rajshri Productions music album Yeh Hai Prem opposite Abbas. This made them—as well as the koala symbol used in the album—famous. Thereafter, she appeared in Nirma Sandal soap ads and also various other ads
Her first film was in Malayalam alongside Malayalam star Kunchacko Boban which was called Mazhavillu. she then acted in two Telegu films, Thammadu opposite Pawan Kalyan and Narsimhanaidu opposite Balakrishna. She made her Bollywood debut in 2000 with Mohabbatein. Her next film was the comedy Awara Paagal Deewana. She also acted in Punjabi films such as Sajna ve Sajna and "Bikker Bai Sentimental"
Her latest release was the Rajasthani film Taawdo The Sunlight (Rajasthani Film) for which she won the Best Actress award at the Rajasthan International Film Festival (RIFF), and won special jury award for best actress in Rajasthan Film Festival 2017, Film was successful at boxoffice, Recently she appeared in The Pushkar Lodge.
Preeti stated in 2012 that she'd be making a comeback in the film industry after matrimony and motherhood.
She is the daughter of Gobind Jhangiani and Menka Jhangiani. She married actor Parvin Dabas on 23 March 2008 and had her first child, a son Jaiveer, on 11 April 2011. She gave birth to her second child Dev on 27 September 2016. She lives in Bandra, Mumbai, with her family.
Music videosPankaj Udhas Album-Humnasheen - 1997 (Hindi) Sach Bolta Hun Main
|Year||Album||Music Video||Other notes|
|1997||Yeh Hai Prem||Yeh Hai Prem Trilogy||actress|
|Thammudu||Janaki / Jaanu||Telugu||credited as Preeti Zingania|
|2002||Na Tum Jaano Na Hum||Hindi||Special Appearance|
|Awara Paagal Deewana||Preeti||Hindi|
|Waah! Tera Kya Kehna||Meena||Hindi|
|2003||Baaz: A Bird in Danger||Preeti Rastogi||Hindi|
|LOC Kargil||Balwan Singh's girlfriend||Hindi|
|2004||Apparao Driving School||Anjali||Telugu|
|Aan: Men at Work||Janki||Hindi|
|2005||Sauda - The Deal||Devika||Hindi|
|Ssukh||Sushila Chandraprakash Sharma||Hindi|
|Chaahat – Ek Nasha||Rashmi S. Jaitly||Hindi|
|2006||With Love Tumhara||Anuradha B. Singh||Hindi|
|Jaane Hoga Kya||Suchitra||Hindi|
|Chand Ke Paar Chalo||Nirmala / Garima||Hindi|
|2007||Sajna Ve Sajna||Punjabi|
|Godfather: The Legend Continues||Urdu||A Pakistani movie|
|Victoria No. 203||Devyani / Mona||Hindi|
|2009||Haseena: Smart, Sexy, Dangerous||Tina||Hindi|
|As The River Flows||Hindi||co-starring Sanjay Suri|
|2011||The Masterpiece||Preeti||Hindi||Short Film|
|Sahi Dhandhe Galat Bande||Shalini Mehta||Hindi||Also producer|
|2013||Dekho Ye Hai Mumbai Real Life||Hindi|
|Kaash Tum Hote||Hindi|
|Mistake||Bengali||Co-starring Vikram Chatterjee|
|Bikkar Bai Sentimental||Punjabi|
|2017||Taawdo The Sunlight (Rajasthani Film)||Paalki||Rajasthani|
- Leena Mulchandani, ET Bureau (2009-07-11). "Sindhi film industry striving hard to revive fading culture - Page 2 - Economic Times". Articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- "Preeti Jhangiani wins best actor award for 'Taawdo' at RIFF - Times of India".
- "DPK NEWS". dpknewsindia.com.
- "पुष्कर लॉज फिल्म की शूटिंग शुरू". 16 November 2017.
- "पद्मावती विवाद पर बाेली ये एक्ट्रेस- फिल्म नहीं देखी, अभी कुछ कहना जल्दबाजी". 22 November 2017.
- "Preeti Jhangiani to make a comeback". 14 June 2012.
- "Preeti Jhangiani tried southern pastures". realbollywood.com. 26 March 2009. Archived from the original on 30 March 2009. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "Preeti to make Bollywood comeback". digitalspy.com. 3 July 2009. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "राजस्थानी फिल्म तावड़ो 31 मार्च को होगी रिलीज". 29 March 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Preeti Jhangiani.|