October 5, 1975 |
|Alma mater||B.A. Economics - Stanford University|
Prior to Kiva, Premal joined PayPal early on and spent 6 years at the company. He is considered to be a part of the PayPal Mafia, a group of PayPal alumni who have gone on to found or co-found other successful companies, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Tesla Motors and Yelp.
Premal has spoken widely on applying Silicon Valley breakthroughs to global poverty.
- In 1991 and 1992 was a participant in the National Youth Leadership Training program from "National Youth Leadership Council" in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Featured speaker at the 2006 Clinton Global Initiative.
- Premal Shah was a spokesperson for BlackBerry and was featured widely in advertisements.
- He also carried the Olympic Torch for the 2008 Summer Games.
- Graduated Irondale High School 1994.[better source needed]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-09. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-25. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-05-04. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- Irondale High School