Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up premature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premature may refer to:
- Premature birth, a preterm baby birth
- Premature ejaculation, a condition in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to
- Premature aging, of an organism
- Adult premature aging syndrome, a disease with the appearance of premature aging
- PREMature, a British television drama miniseries
- Premature (film), a 2014 film
- All pages beginning with Premature
- All pages with a title containing Premature
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.