From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Premature (disambiguation))
|Look up premature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premature may refer to:
- Premature birth, a preterm baby birth
- Premature ejaculation, a condition in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to
- Premature aging, of an organism
- Adult premature aging syndrome, a disease with the appearance of premature aging
- PREMature, a British television drama miniseries
- Premature (film), a 2014 film
- All pages beginning with "Premature"
- All pages with a title containing Premature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.