Premier Bank Limited
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Website||Premier Bank Limited|
In 2014 the Bank was fined 2 million Taka for money laundering.
In 2016 money 4 million Taka was stolen from ATMs of the bank using cloned Saudi Arabian credit cards.
- "UCB - United We Achieve". ucb.com.bd. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- Mazid, Muhammad Abdul. "Premier Bank Limited". en.banglapedia.org. Banglapedia. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "Premier Bank signs MoU with CPTU". thefinancialexpress-bd.com. The Financial Express Online Version. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "Premier Bank to sell BPL tickets". thedailystar.net. The Daily Star. 14 January 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "Eight banks fined under money laundering act". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "Another ATM fraud". thedailystar.net. The Daily Star. 3 March 2016. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|