Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up premiership in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premiership (the state of being a premier) may refer to:
- The post of premier or prime minister, who is the head of government in many parliamentary systems
- Premier League, England's highest-level football league competition
- Scottish Premiership, Scotland's highest level football league competition
- The Principality Premiership, Wales' highest-level domestic rugby union competition (but secondary to the multinational Pro14)
- Welsh Premier League, Wales' highest level football league competition
- NIFL Premiership, the highest-level football league competition in Northern Ireland
- Premiership Rugby, known for sponsorship reasons as the Gallagher Premiership, England's highest-level rugby union competition. "Premiership Rugby" is also the name of the company that operates the league.
- NRL Premiership, Australasia's highest level rugby league competition
- AFL Grand Final, in Australian rules football a title won during a particular year
- The Rugby League Premiership, a title that was available to English rugby league clubs from 1974 to 1997
- Premier Soccer Saturday, RTÉ
- The Mitre 10 Premiership, the top-tier competition within the Mitre 10 Cup in New Zealand rugby union
- The Premiership, ITV's flagship football programme from 2001-2004
- In the A-League of Australian soccer, the "premiership" is won by the team finishing first on the league table after the regular season
- Minor premiership, the standard Australian term for what the A-League calls the "premiership"
- All pages beginning with Premiership
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premiership.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.