|Main Operation(s)||India 2014 -|
|Parent company||Indian Railways|
The Suvidha Express also called as Premium Express series of trains were introduced by Indian Railways in 2014 for the 1st time which is operated in busiest routes.. They were intended to follow dynamic pricing in fares similar to that of airlines contrary to the standard one fare for one class of travel generally followed by Indian Railways   . Priority of Premium trains are above Superfast and Mail/Express trains like Shatabdi Express, Duronto Express and Rajdhani Express.
The result at times has been prices being in excess of AC 1st Class fares on some sectors.
The salient features of this train are:
- Dynamic fare pricing will be followed in this type of train with fare being increased for subsequent bookings.
- Only a 15-day Advance reservation period will be permitted for this train with no agent booking allowed.
- There will be no waitlisted ticket issued & no modification of ticket or upgradation is permitted.
- Only e-tickets will be issued & booking is permitted only through IRCTC's website.
- There will be no quota for ladies/tatkal etc. & no concession (senior citizen, handicapped etc.) is permitted.
- Identity card details are required at the time of booking tickets.
- No cancellation is permitted with the only exception being if Indian Railways cancels the train.
- Vacant seats after charting will be available at the respective current booking counters of the train originating station.
As similar to the other trains of Indian Railways, these trains also have five digits. Only change is that, the first digit (from Left) is 8. Example: 82615.
The Premium AC special train from Mumbai to Delhi was the first train which was launched on 24 December 2013 during festive season of Christmas and New Year. The train's maiden journey earned 48 percent more than the Mumbai — Delhi Rajdhani that ran during the same period. Encouraged by the successful run of the Mumbai-Delhi premium train, In Railway budget 2014, D. V. Sadananda Gowda, the railway minister announced 5 more such premium AC-special trains on busy routes.
Some of the Suvidha Express trains
Below is the list of Suvidha Express trains in Indian Railways 
Number Train Name Starting Station Terminating Station
- Dedicated Intercity trains of India
- Rajdhani Express
- Jayanta Roy Chowdhury And R. Suryamurthy (13 February 2014). "Rail tastes premium blood and likes it". Telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "ECR to run weekly Premium Special Train between Patna-Bangalore". railnews.co.in. 8 April 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Railways to introduce dynamic fares in festive season". Livemint. 20 December 2013. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- Today, Mail (11 March 2014). "Train ticket prices take off like airfares — Yahoo India Finance". In.finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- PTI (31 December 2013). "More premier trains with dynamic fares in 17 busy routes — Economic Times". Articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- K. Balchand (12 February 2014). "Dynamic fares on 17 new trains". The Hindu. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- DNA Correspondent (13 February 2014). "Few premium trains, few express, Mumbai gets something to cheer | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Railways to run 17 premium AC-special trains on busy routes". The Indian Express. 12 February 2014. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- PAGE=LIST--PRM-TRAINS--1 "List of All Premium Trains" Check
|url=value (help). indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Welcome to Indian Railway Passenger reservation Enquiry". indianrail.gov.in. Archived from the original on 25 November 2013. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation System". irctc.co.in. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "[IRFCA] Welcome to IRFCA.org, the home of IRFCA on the internet". irfca.org. Retrieved 5 April 2014.