Premium Outlets Montreal
|Location||Mirabel, Quebec, Canada|
|Address||19001 Chemin Notre-Dame, Mirabel, Quebec J7J 0T1|
|Opening date||30 October 2014|
|Developer||Simon Property Group, Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust, SmartCentres|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||84|
|Total retail floor area||365 500 square feet (34 000 square meters)|
Premium Outlets Montreal is an outlet mall in Mirabel, Quebec, Canada. Being the second Premium Outlet Center in Canada, and the second conglomeration of stores of its type in that nation (after Toronto Premium Outlets), the facility opened on October 30 2014.
The mall is built on the site of the planned but never built Lac Mirabel shopping and recreation project.
- "Premium Outlets Montreal". Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- Eva Friede, Montreal Gazette More Eva Friede, Montreal Gazette. "Premium Outlets opens discount mecca at Mirabel". Montreal Gazette. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Opening day for Toronto Premium Outlets | Toronto & GTA | News". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- 04/10/2012 11:28 am Updated: 04/25/2012 4:13 pm (2012-04-25). "Toronto Outlet Mall To Be First Upscale Centre Of Its Kind In Canada". Huffingtonpost.ca. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Simon Property Group, SmartCentres and Calloway REIT Break Ground on Premium Outlets' Montreal". Finanznachrichten.de. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- "Premium Outlets Montréal: les grands noms se font attendre | Marie-Eve Fournier | Commerce de détail". Affaires.lapresse.ca. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- Friede, Eva (29 October 2014). "Premium Outlets opens discount mecca at Mirabel". Montreal Gazette. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
|This article about a Canadian shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|