Premonition (Peter Frampton album)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Studio album by|
|Released||January 13, 1986|
|Recorded||1984 - 1985|
|Label||Virgin UK Atlantic US|
|Producer||Peter Frampton, Peter Solley|
|Peter Frampton chronology|
Premonition is Peter Frampton's ninth studio album and his follow up to 1982's The Art of Control. This album featured one of Frampton's biggest hits from the 1980s, "Lying" and the single "All Eyes on You".
|1.||"Stop"||Frampton, Mark Goldenberg||4:52|
|2.||"Hiding from a Heartache"||Frampton, Steve Broughton Lunt, Arthur Stead||4:57|
|3.||"You Know So Well"||Frampton||3:43|
|4.||"Premonition"||Frampton, Rob Sabino||4:43|
|6.||"Moving a Mountain"||Frampton, Steve Broughton Lunt, Mark Goldenberg||5:03|
|7.||"All Eyes on You"||Frampton||4:13|
|9.||"Call of the Wild"||Frampton, Steve Broughton Lunt||5:44|
- Peter Frampton - guitar, vocals; Yamaha CS80 synthesizer and bass on "Stop" and "Lying"
- Tony Levin - bass; Chapman stick on "Call of the Wild"
- Richard Cottle - keyboards
- Omar Hakim, Steve Ferrone - drums
- Chuck Kirkpatrick, Johnne Sambataro - backing vocals
- Pete Solley - piano on "Stop"
- Richie Puente - percussion on "Hiding from a Heartache" and "All Eyes on You"
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|