From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Preobrazhensky (masculine), Preobrazhenskaya (feminine), or Preobrazhenskoye (neuter), literally meaning "of the Transfiguration", may refer to:
- Preobrazhensky (surname) (Preobrazhenskaya)
- Preobrazhensky (rural locality) (Preobrazhenskaya, Preobrazhenskoye), several rural localities in Russia
- Preobrazhensky Metro Bridge, the shortest rail bridge in Moscow, Russia
- Preobrazhenskoye District, a district of Eastern Administrative Okrug in the federal city of Moscow, Russia
- Preobrazhenskoye Cemetery, a cemetery in Moscow, Russia
- Preobrazhensky Regiment, one of the oldest regiments of the Imperial Russian army, recreated in 2013 for the Russian Armed Forces
- Preobrazhensky prikaz (ru), an establishment (prikaz) that oversaw the Preobrazhensky and Semyonovsky Regiments in the 18th century
- 154th Preobrazhensky Independent Commandant's Regiment, the official honor guard of the Russian Armed Forces
- See also
- Preobrazhenskaya Ploshchad, a Moscow Metro station, Moscow, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preobrazhensky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.