From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preorder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term preorder may refer to:
- Preorder, a reflexive, transitive relation
- Preorder field, a field of sets structure on a set with preorder
- Preordered field, a field with a preorder
- Preordering, a vertex ordering from a tree or other graph traversal; see Depth-first search#Vertex orderings
- Pre-order – an order placed for an item which has not yet been released.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preorder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.