Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up preparation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preparation may refer to:
- Prepared food
- Prepared supplement
- Prepared drug
- Prepared dosage form
- Preparation (dental), the method by which a tooth is prepared when removing decay and designing a form that will provide adequate retention for a dental restoration
- Preparation (music), treatment of dissonance in tonal music
- Preparation (principle) - a management principle whereby people get ready for a final product or for a successful experience.
- Preparation, Iowa, a ghost town
- Special modifications to instruments, see
- Preparation time, time to prepare speeches in policy debate
- Preparation (physics), putting a physical system in a defined state, often used in quantum theoretic context
- Preparations (album)
Prepare can refer to:
- Prepare (SQL), statement in SQL
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Preparation|
- Preparation H, popular hemorrhoids medicine
- Preparation for the Gospel, early Christian book
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preparation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.