Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prep school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preparatory school or prep school may refer to:
- University-preparatory school, a high or secondary school, either private or public, designed to prepare students aged 14–18 for higher education at a university or college
- Preparatory school (United Kingdom), an independent school preparing children up to the age of 11 or 13 for entry into fee-paying secondary independent schools
- Gymnasium (school), the European equivalent of a North American university-preparatory school
- Classe préparatoire aux grandes écoles, an intense 2-years-school where french students prepare to enter top-level schools (engineering, commerce, politics etc.)
- Middle school, in some countries such as Egypt and Tunisia
- Prep School, a 2015 American drama film, starring Carly Schroeder.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preparatory school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.