From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up presentation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Presentation is the process of presenting the content of a topic to an audience.
Presentation may also refer to:
- Presentation program, computer software used to make presentations, such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation (software), an application used to create neurobehavioral experiments
- Corel Presentations, a slideshow, presentation and graphics editing software similar to PowerPoint
- Presentation of a group, in mathematics, a way to describe a group
- Presentation layer, in computer networking, the sixth level of the seven layer OSI model
- Presentation of Jesus at the Temple, in the Bible, when Jesus was brought to the temple forty days after his birth
- Presentation of Mary, an event recognized by the Eastern Orthodox and Catholic Churches, mentioned in the Infancy Narrative of the Gospel of James
- Presentation Academy, a Catholic high-school in Louisville, Kentucky
- Presentation (obstetrics) in obstetrics
- Presentation of food, the aesthetics of the appearance of food
- Disease presentation referring to the initial symptoms or signs
- Right of presentation
- Lordosis behavior, a body posture adopted by some mammals during estrus that is commonly referred to as "presenting"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Presentation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.