Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up preservation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preservation may refer to:
- Heritage preservation:
- Food preservation, the act of preserving food products for later consumption or use.
- Preservative, chemicals used to hinder deterioration of food, wood, etc.
- Self-preservation, part of an animal's fundamental instinct which demands that the organism survive
- Case preservation, when computer storage preserves the distinction between upper and lower case
- Preservation Island Group, Tasmania, Australia:
- Assurance (theology), an aspect of Salvation
- Preservation (magazine), published by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
In safety and technology:
In mathematics and computer science:
In arts and entertainment
- Preservation Hall, jazz venue in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Preservation: Acts 1 & 2, albums by The Kinks
- "Preservation" (song), a non-album single released by The Kinks after the Preservation albums
- Preservation (2003 film), a 2003 Australian film
- Preservation (2014 film), a 2014 horror thriller film
- Conservation (disambiguation)
- Heritage (disambiguation)
- Preserve (disambiguation)
- Protection (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preservation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.