From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preservation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preservation may refer to:
- Heritage preservation:
- Preservative, chemical to hinder deterioration of food, wood, etc.
- Self-preservation, part of an animal's fundamental instinct which demands that the organism survive
- Case preservation, when computer storage preserves the distinction between upper and lower case
- Preservation Island Group, Tasmania, Australia:
- Assurance (theology), an aspect of Salvation
- Preservation (magazine), published by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
In safety and technology:
In mathematics and computer science:
In arts and entertainment
- Preservation Hall, jazz venue in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Preservation: Acts 1 & 2, albums by The Kinks
- "Preservation" (song), a non-album single released by The Kinks after the Preservation albums
- Preservation (2003 film), a 2003 Australian film
- Preservation (2014 film), a 2014 horror thriller film
- Conservation (disambiguation)
- Heritage (disambiguation)
- Preserve (disambiguation)
- Protection (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preservation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.