Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up preserve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word preserve may refer to:
- Fruit preserves, a type of sweet spread or condiment
- Nature reserve, an area of importance for wildlife, flora, fauna or other special interest, usually protected
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Preserve, a 2004 compilation involving the band Wow & Flutter
- "Preserve", a 2013 season 2 episode of The Mind of a Chef
- Preserve (company), an American sustainable consumer goods company
- Preserve (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Food preservation
- Preservation (disambiguation)
- Protect (disambiguation)
- Protection (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preserve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.