From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up President, president, or président in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A president is a leader of a country or a division or part of a country.
President or the president may also refer to:
- President (corporate title), the highest titled officer of a corporation
- President (CSRT), head of a Combatant Status Review Tribunal in the U.S. military
- President (LDS Church honorific), honorific title in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints given to men who hold certain priesthood leadership positions
- President (1924 steamboat), an American river excursion steamboat
- President (narrowboat), a preserved English, steam-powered narrowboat
- HMS President, several ships of the UK Royal Navy
- SS President, a 19th-century transatlantic steamship
- USS President, several ships of the US Navy
- French frigate Président, a 40-gun frigate of the Gloire Class in the French Navy
- President-class frigate, a class of frigates, aka Rothesay class frigate
- Nissan President, luxury car manufactured by Nissan
- Studebaker President, a luxury car made by Studebaker
- Präsident, automobile manufactured by Nesselsdorfer Wagenbau
- President (1937 film), a 1937 Indian film
- The President (1961 film)
- The Presidents (film), a 3 DVD set documentary published in 2005
- The President (2014 film)
- The President (novel) (El Señor Presidente), a novel by Miguel Ángel Asturias
- El Señor Presidente (film), film adaptations of the novel in 1970, 1983, and 2007
- President (TV series), a 2010 South Korean television drama
- The President (TV series), a 2013 Palestinian reality television show
- The Presidents (band), an American soul group
- The Presidents (rock band), A UK rock band
- The Presidents of the United States of America (band), commonly referred to as The Presidents, an American alternative rock group
- "The Presidents", a song by Jonathan Coulton
- "The Presidents", a song on Animaniacs
- The President, a mountain in British Columbia, Canada
- President (game), a card game
- President (grape), another name for the French wine grape Gouais blanc
- President (tree), a Giant Sequoia in California, U.S.
- Président (brand), a brand of French cheese and butter
- Président, a popular typeface/font designed by Adrian Frutiger
- Sinclair President, an electronic calculator in the late 1970s
- Andre President (born 1971), American football player
- The President Show, a 2017 Comedy Central political satirical parody sitcom
- President Township, Venango County, Pennsylvania, US
- Presidency, administrative and governmental entity that exists around an office of president of a state or nation
- Precedent, a previous court ruling
- All pages beginning with "President"
- All pages beginning with "The President"
- Mr. President (disambiguation)
- Category:Presidents by country
- Category:Lists of presidents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title President.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.