Presidential Administration of Azerbaijan
|Azərbaycan Respublikasının Prezidentinin Administrasiyası|
|Formed||October 18, 1991|
|Headquarters||19 Istiglaliyyat Street, Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1066|
The Office of the President of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Respublikası Prezidentinin Administrasiyası) is the executive administration of President of Azerbaijan. The office is in charge of fulfilling the constitutional responsibilities of the President. The headquarters of office is located on Istiglaliyyat Street of the capital city, Baku.
The Office of the President of Azerbaijan was established with the declaration of independence of Azerbaijan on October 18, 1991. The administration is located in a twelve story building with surface made of marble and granite. The construction of the building, initiated by the First Secretary of Communist Party of Azerbaijan SSR Heydar Aliyev and supervised by project manager Fuad Orujov and architects Tahir Allahverdiyev and Madat Khalafov, was started in 1978 and completed in 1986. It was then occupied by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Azerbaijan. After the restoration of Azerbaijan's independence in 1991, the building was assigned to the President of Azerbaijan and his administration and it was renamed the Presidential Palace in 2003.
- Assistant to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Secretariat of the First Vice-President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Assistant to the President for Agrarian Policy Issues, Department
- Assistant to the President for Territorial and Organizational Issues, Department
- Assistant to the President for Work with Law Enforcement Bodies and Military Issues, Department
- Assistant to the President for Foreign Policy Issues, Department
- Assistant to the President for Public and Political Issues, Department
- Assistant to the President for Economic Issues, Department
- Assistant to the President for Economic Policy and Industrial Issues, Department
- Assistant to the President for Transnational Relations, Multiculturalism and Religious Issues, Department
- Secretariat of the President, Assistant to the President
- Press Secretary of the President
- Protocol Service of the President
- Department of Civil Service and Human Resources Issues
- Department of State Control
- Department of Youth Policy and Sport Issues
- Department of Humanitarian Policy Issues
- Department of Innovative Development and E-government Issues
- Department of Legislation and Legal Expertise
- Department for Work with Documents and Citizens' Inquiries
- Department of Strategic Research and Planning
- Administrative Department 
- OSCE Office in Baku
- Kompass catalog
- ПРЕЗИДЕНТСКИЙ АППАРАТ АЗЕРБАЙДЖАНСКОЙ РЕСПУБЛИКИ
- Baku Information Archived 2011-10-04 at the Wayback Machine
- "President of Azerbaijan - Presidential Palace". Archived from the original on 29 November 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2018.
- "ADMINISTRATION » Presidential Palace". Official web-site of President of Azerbaijan Republic. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- The structure of the Office of Azerbaijan President
- "Official web-site of President of Azerbaijan Republic - ADMINISTRATION » Structure". en.president.az. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
|This article about politics in Azerbaijan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|