(Redirected from Presiding officer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Presiding Officer of the National Assembly for Wales, the Speaker of the National Assembly for Wales
- Presiding Officer of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Presiding Officer of the Scottish Parliament, the speaker of the Scottish Parliament
- Presiding Officer of the United States Senate, the person who presides over the United States Senate
- Returning officer, a person responsible for overseeing elections in one or more constituencies
- List of current presidents of assembly
- Presiding Officer (ARB), is the officer in charge of one of the Administrative Review Boards run by the United States Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants, at the Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba
- Presiding Officer (Guantanamo Military Commissions), the U.S. officer acting in a judge-like role for Guantanamo Military Commissions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Presiding Officer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.