From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pressure (musician))
|Look up pressure or pressuré in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pressure is an effect which occurs when a force is applied on a surface.
Pressure also may refer to:
- Pressure measurement, techniques that have been developed for the measurement of pressure and vacuum
- Peer pressure, a psychological influence exerted by a peer group
- Pressure vessel, is a container designed to hold gases or liquids at a pressure substantially different from the ambient pressure
- MC Pressure, an MC with the Hilltop Hoods
- Pressure (reggae musician), a United States Virgin Islands reggae artist
- "Pressure" (The Kinks song), 1979
- "Pressure" (Billy Joel song), 1982
- "Pressure" (Paramore song), 2005
- "Pressure" (Skindred song), 2006
- "Pressure" (Belly song), 2007
- "Pressures", 2010 song by Parkway Drive from Deep Blue
- "Pressure" (Nadia Ali song), 2011
- "Pressure", 2013 song by The 1975 from their self-titled album
- "Pressure" (Youngblood Hawke song), 2014
- "Pressure", a song by Staind from Break The Cycle
- Pass pressure, defensive strategy in American football
- All pages beginning with "pressure"
- All pages with a title containing pressure
- Under Pressure (disambiguation)
- Press (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pressure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.