Pressure cooker (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A pressure cooker is a sealed vessel for cooking food under steam pressure.
Pressure cooker may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Pressure Cooker (band), U.S. reggae band from Boston
- Pressure Cooker (2008 film), American documentary film
- Pressure Cooker (2020 film), Indian comedy film
- Pressure Cooker (game show), briefly airing late-1990s U.S. game show about cooking
- Pressure Cooker (video game), 1983 game for the Atari 2600
- Pressurecooker, 1997 short film
- The Pressure Cooker, a 2008 Irish documentary
- Riddim Driven: Pressure Cooker, a 2001 compilation album produced by VP Records
- Pressure Cooker (album)
- Pressure cooker, management buzzword for sessions or processes targeting essential decisions in limited time.
- Pressure cooker bomb, a type of home-made bomb similar to a pipe bomb
- Pressure Cookin', a 1973 album by American singing trio Labelle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pressure cooker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.