Pressure cooker (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A pressure cooker is a sealed vessel for cooking food under steam pressure.
Pressure cooker may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Pressure Cooker (band), U.S. reggae band from Boston
- Pressure Cooker (2008 film), American documentary film
- Pressure Cooker (2020 film), Indian comedy film
- Pressure Cooker (game show), briefly airing late-1990s U.S. game show about cooking
- Pressure Cooker (video game), 1983 game for the Atari 2600
- Pressurecooker, 1997 short film
- The Pressure Cooker, a 2008 Irish documentary
- Riddim Driven: Pressure Cooker, a 2001 compilation album produced by VP Records
- Pressure Cooker (album)
- Pressure cooker, management buzzword for sessions or processes targeting essential decisions in limited time.