Pressure cooker (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pressure cooker is a sealed vessel for cooking food under pressure.
Pressure cooker may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Pressure Cooker (band), U.S. reggae band from Boston
- Pressure Cooker (film), 2008 American documentary film
- Pressure Cooker (game show), briefly airing late-1990s U.S. game show about cooking
- Pressure Cooker (video game), 1983 game for the Atari 2600
- Pressurecooker, 1997 short film
- The Pressure Cooker, a 2008 Irish documentary
- Riddim Driven: Pressure Cooker, a 2001 compilation album produced by VP Records
- Pressure cooker bomb, a type of home-made bomb similar to a pipe bomb
- Pressure Cookin', a 1973 album by American singing trio Labelle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pressure cooker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.