This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||BSE: 533274, NSE: PRESTIGE
BSE SENSEX Constituent
|Irfan Razack (Managing Director)|
Leisure & hospitality
Number of employees
Prestige Group (BSE: 533274, NSE: PRESTIGE) is a property development company in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986 and is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Prestige Group has several national and international awards in 11 various categories. Prestige has developed several residential colonies and commercial spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Mangalore and Mysore including Prestige Shantiniketan, UB City, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya
Prestige Group was founded by Razack Sattar. During the 1960s and late 1970s his sons Irfan Razack and Rezwan Razack worked with him, and his youngest son Noaman Razzack also joined when the business grew. Began its journey from retail business but moved to real estate with its first project Prestige Court at KH road, Bangalore. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified. To date, Prestige Group has completed 192 Projects spanning to an extent of 64 million sft.
Some of the landmark residential developments of Prestige group.
- Prestige Abshot
- Prestige Acropolis - Koramangala
- Prestige Elgin - Hosur Road
- Prestige Lansdowne - Ali Asker Road
- Prestige Oak Wood - Koramangala
- Prestige Shantiniketan - Whitefield
- Prestige St. John’s Wood - Koramangala
- Prestige Sunflower
- Prestige Neptune's Courtyard - Marine Drive, Kochi
- The Forum (shopping mall)  - Koramangala, Bangalore
- The Forum Value (Shopping Mall) - Whitefield, Bangalore
- UB City - The Collection 
- The Forum Vijaya (Shopping Mall), Chennai
- The Forum (Shopping Mall), Hyderabad
- The Forum Fiza (Shopping Mall), Mangalore
- The forum Centre City, Shopping Mall), Mysore
UB City at night
- Prestige Shantiniketan
- Prestige Golfshire
- The Forum (shopping mall)
- The Forum Value (Shopping Mall)
- The Forum Vijaya (Shopping Mall)
- UB City
- "The falcon is in a conquering mode". GV Pedia. September 2011.
- "Prestige Group wins two more awards". Deccan Herald. February 2012.
- "Prestige Group wins two more awards". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Prestige Group is the only builder to get a reaffirmation of the Crisil DA1 rating & the only builder in Bangalore to have won the prestigious FIABCI Award". GV Pedia. September 2011.
- "Prestige wins number of international awards". Deccan Herald. 5 June 2011.
- "Prestige group wins 7 awards". Deccan Herald. May 2010.
- "Prestige Group takes the realty world by storm; secures a record number of International Awards". India PRwire. June 2011.
- "launch of Prestige Shantiniketan, a fully integrated, ultra-modern township". Deccan Herald. 24 February 2005.
- "UB City bags Asia Pacific Property Awards". Financial Express. June 2009.
- "Shopping Centre Award for Forum Mall in the Best Mall category". Deccan Herald. February 2012.
- "Forum Vijaya Mall - New landmark in Chennai". The Hindu. May 2013.
- "Annual Report 2010-2011 - Prestige Group" (PDF). Prestige Group. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Profile of Mr. Razack Sattar". Propertykhazana.com. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Prestige Estates Projects Ltd - Case Study" (PDF). Cyberoam. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "ISO - Certificate of Registration" (PDF). Intertek System & Prestige Group. Retrieved 2014-02-23.
- "Prestige Group Q3 FY2016 Results" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "Prestige Abshot is a premium high rise located close to Windsor Manor". Deccan Herald. 24 Dec 2004.
- "Prestige's residential properties draw on international influences and are remarkable contributions to the cityscape". GV Pedia. September 2011.
- "Prestige Group wins coveted FIABCI Excellence Award". businessgyan. June 2009.
- "Prestige Landsdowne on Ali Asker Road is a high-end residential property". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "Prestige plans luxury service apartments". Deccan Herald. 2 June 2005.
- "Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore will be developed and owned by the Prestige Group". Deccan Herald. 2 June 2005.
- "Prestige St. John's Wood is spread across 7.9 acres of greenery in Koramangala". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "Prestige Sunflower is a collection of secluded independent". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "Joint venture of UB Holding and the Prestige group, UB City will be an exclusive retail luxury destination". The Hindu. 7 November 2007.
- "Vittal Mallya Road Opens". The Hindu. June 2010.