|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||BSE: 533274, NSE: PRESTIGE
BSE SENSEX Constituent
|Irfan Razack (Managing Director)|
Leisure & hospitality
Number of employees
Prestige Group (BSE: 533274, NSE: PRESTIGE) is a property development company in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986 and is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Prestige Group has several national and international awards in 11 various categories. Prestige has developed several residential colonies and commercial spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Kochi, including Prestige Shantiniketan, UB City, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya
Prestige Group was founded by Razack Sattar, who was born on 18 April 1927 in Bangalore who started Prestige House for Men in 1950 as a tailoring shop and fabric selling for men in Bangalore's Commercial street. During the 1960s and late 1970s his sons Irfan Razack and Rezwan Razack worked with him, and his youngest son Noaman Razzack also joined when the business grew. Began its journey from retail business but moved to real estate with its first project Prestige Court at KH road, Bangalore. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified. To date, Prestige Group has completed 192 Projects spanning to an extent of 64 million sft.
Some of the landmark residential developments of Prestige group.
- Prestige Abshot
- Prestige Acropolis - Koramangala
- Prestige El Dorado & El Palacio - Edward Road
- Prestige Elgin - Hosur Road
- Prestige Exotica - Cunningham Road
- Prestige Ferns Court - Viviani Road
- Prestige Four Seasons - Brunton Road
- Prestige Golden Threshold - Alexandria Street
- Prestige Grand Oak - Defense Colony
- Prestige Greenwoods - Old Madras Road
- Prestige Hutchin’s Court - Hutchin’s Road
- Prestige Kensington
- Prestige Lake Vista - Whitefield
- Prestige Langleigh 1 & 2 - Whitefield
- Prestige Lansdowne - Ali Asker Road
- Prestige Monte Carlo - Yelahanka
- Prestige Oak Wood - Koramangala
- Prestige Oasis
- Prestige Shantiniketan - Whitefield
- Prestige Sorrento - Palm Grove Road
- Prestige St. John’s Wood - Koramangala
- Prestige Sunflower
- Prestige Winston - Banaswadi Road
- Prestige Wellington
- Prestige Neptune's Courtyard, Marine Drive, Kochi
- Prestige Sunrise park - Electronic city phase -I
- [Prestige Lake Ridge], Kanakapura Road
Some of the well-known commercial developments of Prestige group.
- Intel India Design Centre - Old Airport Road, Bengaluru
- Prestige Atrium - Central Street, Bengaluru
- Prestige Blue Chip - Hosur Road, Bengaluru
- Prestige Sterling Center - Commercial Street, Bengaluru (Asim Oomer)
- Prestige Copper Arch - Infantry Road, Bengaluru
- Prestige Corniche - Richmond Road, Bengaluru
- Prestige Corporate Office - Main Guard Cross Road
- Prestige Craig House - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Cyber Towers - Chennai
- Prestige Dynasty II - Ulsoor Road
- Prestige EGK - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Fifth Avenue - Brigade Road
- Prestige Infantry Court - Infantry Road
- Prestige Kada - Richmond Road
- Prestige Lexington Towers - Koramangala
- Prestige Meridian Annexe - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Meridian - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Obelisk - Kasturba Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Palladium - Greams Road, Chennai
- Prestige Penta - Brigade Road
- Prestige Pinnacle - Koramangala
- Prestige Polygon - Anna Salai, Chennai
- Prestige Sapphire - Jayanagar
- Prestige Tech Park II Electra - Sarjapur - Marathahalli ORR
- Prestige Tech Park III - Sarjapur - Marathahalli ORR
- Prestige Terminus - Old Airport Road
- Prestige Tudor - Court Lavelle Road, Bangalore
- Prestige UB Plaza - Vittal Mallya Road
- Prestige Zeenath House - Rajaram Mohan Roy Road
- Prestige Towers, Residency Road
- Prestige Sterling Square,Madras Bank Road.(Under care of late Hajee Oomer Sait family)
- The Forum (shopping mall)  - Koramangala, Bangalore
- The Forum Value (Shopping Mall) - Whitefield, Bangalore
- UB City - The Collection 
- The Forum Vijaya (Shopping Mall), Chennai
- The Forum (Shopping Mall), Hyderabad
- The Forum Fiza (Shopping Mall), Mangalore
Leisure and hospitality
- Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort
- Transit Food Lounge - Located at Forum Mall at Koramnagala, Forum Value Mall at Whitefield and at Commercial Street.
- Prestige Golfshire Club
- Oasis Club at UB City
- Twenty Four Tech Hotel
Awards and recognition
- Prestige Shantiniketan
- Prestige Golfshire
- The Forum (shopping mall)
- The Forum Value (Shopping Mall)
- The Forum Vijaya (Shopping Mall)
- UB City
- "The falcon is in a conquering mode". GV Pedia. September 2011.
- "Prestige Group wins two more awards". Deccan Herald. February 2012.
- "Prestige Group wins two more awards". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Prestige Group is the only builder to get a reaffirmation of the Crisil DA1 rating & the only builder in Bangalore to have won the prestigious FIABCI Award.". GV Pedia. September 2011.
- "Prestige wins number of international awards". Deccan Herald. 5 June 2011.
- "Prestige group wins 7 awards". Deccan Herald. May 2010.
- "Prestige Group takes the realty world by storm; secures a record number of International Awards". India PRwire. June 2011.
- "launch of Prestige Shantiniketan, a fully integrated, ultra-modern township". Deccan Herald. 24 February 2005.
- "UB City bags Asia Pacific Property Awards". Financial Express. June 2009.
- "Shopping Centre Award for Forum Mall in the Best Mall category". Deccan Herald. February 2012.
- "Forum Vijaya Mall - New landmark in Chennai". The Hindu. May 2013.
- "Annual Report 2010-2011 - Prestige Group" (PDF). Prestige Group. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Profile of Mr. Razack Sattar". Propertykhazana.com. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "Prestige Estates Projects Ltd - Case Study" (PDF). Cyberoam. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- "ISO - Certificate of Registration" (PDF). Intertek System & Prestige Group. Retrieved 2014-02-23.
- "Prestige Group Q3 FY2016 Results" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "Prestige Abshot is a premium high rise located close to Windsor Manor". Deccan Herald. 24 Dec 2004.
- "Prestige's residential properties draw on international influences and are remarkable contributions to the cityscape.". GV Pedia. September 2011.
- "Prestige Group wins coveted FIABCI Excellence Award". businessgyan. June 2009.
- "The Prestige Group completes two of its most-awaited projects". India PRwire. July 2009.
- "Prestige Landsdowne on Ali Asker Road is a high-end residential property". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "Prestige plans luxury service apartments". Deccan Herald. 2 June 2005.
- "Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore will be developed and owned by the Prestige Group". Deccan Herald. 2 June 2005.
- "Prestige Oasis in North Bangalore". Deccan Herald. Feb 2012.
- "Prestige Group Set To Inaugurate Its New Residential Development - Prestige Oasis!". Press Exposure. 14 December 2011.
- "Prestige St. John's Wood is spread across 7.9 acres of greenery in Koramangala". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "Prestige Sunflower is a collection of secluded independent". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- Marine Drive View of Apartment
- "Prestige group unveils Cyber Towers". The Hindu. 8 May 2010.
- "Prestige Group inaugurates Prestige Palladium in Chennai". PR.com. February 2012.
- "Prestige Group inaugurates Prestige Polygon". The Hindu. May 2013.
- "Joint venture of UB Holding and the Prestige group, UB City will be an exclusive retail luxury destination". The Hindu. 7 November 2007.
- "Vittal Mallya Road Opens". The Hindu. June 2010.
- "Awards - Crisil Rating". Prestige Group. Retrieved 2014-02-23.