|Prestige Shantiniketan (PSN), Bengaluru|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Floor count||20 including roof|
|Lifts/elevators||2/3 per towers|
|Design and construction|
Prestige Shantiniketan is an integrated township in Whitefield, Bengaluru on a total of 105 acres developed by Prestige group, jointly with D. K. Adikesavulu Naidu on a land owned by him. It is the first integrated township in Bengaluru  and the largest fully constructed township in Bengaluru as of 2017.
Prestige Shantiniketan is divided into 3 Precincts - Residential, Business and Hospitality. Only the residential precinct is a part of the apartment, the other two precincts are owned by the builders, Prestige Group, and not the apartment.
The Residential Precinct has an area of 67 acres and includes 24 high rise Towers housing a total of 3002 apartments. This precinct includes an 8-acre park known as the Central Park.
Consists of 3.2 million square feet of office space spread across 7 towers.
Three Towers are 16 floors each and the remaining 4 Towers are 12 floors each. Six of these 7 Towers are in a single crescent shaped building. The other tower is in a separate building of its own (near the Forum Mall).
Several multinational corporations, including ExxonMobil, VMware, Alcon Laboratories, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, Nielsen Sports, Hindustan Unilever, Flowserve India, Britannia, Capgemini, Canon, AIG, Caterpillar, Huawei Technology, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Genisys Group, AirWatch, UST GLOBAL, Synapse Design, GWM, Tata Elxsi, Brady Company India are tenants.
The Prestige Group has included a 5 Star Sheraton Hotel near the apartment and a 2000-person, state of the art Convention Center (Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel & Convention Center). It has also built the Forum Shantiniketan Mall that includes a multiplex among other luxury retail shops and restaurants. However, the mall, hotel and convention centre are not on land owned by Prestige Shantiniketan, but are present on land owned by the builders, Prestige Group.
The construction of Prestige Shantiniketan witnessed multiple accidents and casualties.
Collapse of Tower C during construction
On 23 October 2008, 14 floors of Tower C collapsed during construction. The incident raised several concerns about safety of the buildings in Prestige Shantiniketan. The body of construction worker Munna Katwa (23), a native of Orissa, was found in the debris on November 12 after a prolonged search of 20 days. The incident prompted Upa-Lokayukta Justice Patri Basavanagoud to take up a suo moto inquiry against the construction company. Mysteriously, a body of a security guard Shivanna (41) who worked at the construction site, was found near the railway tracks a day after the Tower collapse.
Collapse of car parking complex
In 2008, during the construction of car-parking complex, the collapse of the under-construction structure killed 2 workers. The deceased workers were identified as Prasanjith Bohra (26) and Sanjeev Dutt (25), both natives of West Bengal. Several executives of the builder were taken in to custody following the incident.
- Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 - Mixed Use Architecture India
- Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 - Mixed Use Development India
Prestige Shantiniketan Business Centre
- https://www.prestigeconstructions.com/pdf/annual-report-2011-12.pdf[bare URL PDF]
- "Marriott International's 100th hotel in India all set to open". 2 April 2018.
- "Bengaluru: Brands make a beeline for Bengaluru - the Economic Times". Archived from the original on 8 August 2018. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "14 floors of building under construction collapse | Bengaluru News - Times of India". The Times of India. 23 October 2008.
- "Shantiniketan site collapses | Bengaluru News - Times of India". The Times of India. 27 October 2008.
- "Missing person's body found in debris".
- "Another collapse kills 2 at Prestige complex".
- "Best Mixed Use Architecture Award for Prestige Shantiniketan". India PRwire. June 2011. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- "Mixed Use Development Award for Prestige Shantiniketan". India PRwire. June 2011. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.