From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up presto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Presto may refer to:
- Presto, Bolivia, a town
- Presto, Idaho, unincorporated community named after pioneer Presto Burrell
- Presto, Pennsylvania
- Presto is an Italian language tempo performance direction indicating that a passage may be played with extreme speed.
- Presto the Magician, featured in the Dungeons & Dragons animated TV series
- Presto the Tadpole, a pet featured in the game Insaniquarium Deluxe
- Presto (company), an Australian streaming company co-owned by Foxtel and Seven West Media
- Presto (film), a 2008 short film from Pixar
- Presto! Recording Studios
- Presto (album), by Canadian rock band Rush
- Rinspeed Presto, a Swiss concept car that could stretch itself between 2-seat and 4-seat configurations
- Hyundai Excel, a car also known as the Hyundai Presto in South Korea
- National Presto Industries, manufacturer of Presto pressure cookers and other small kitchen appliances
- Presto (UK supermarket), a food store chain in the United Kingdom from the early 1960s until 1998
- Presto (tablet), an Intel-based Android tablet by E la Carte
- Presto (operating system), a fast Linux-based OS by Xandros
- Presto (layout engine), an engine formerly implemented and used in the Opera web browser (up to version 15)
- Presto Studios, a computer game development company
- Presto (SQL query engine), a distributed, "big data" SQL query engine
- Presto, a pseudonym of Jonathan Swift
- Presto!, an ATM network owned and operated by Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Presto card, a smartcard-based fare payment system used in Ottawa and the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area
- Great Taste Coffee Makers, also known as Presto, a Philippine Basketball Association team
- Earl "Presto" Johnson, American magician
- Presto, a type of self-rising flour popular in the New York Metropolitan Area
- Presto, later name of the tug Empire Sara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Presto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.