(Redirected from Pretend)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pretend or pretending in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretending or Pretend may refer to:
- Role-playing, refers to the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role
- "Pretending" (Al Sherman song), a 1946 song with music and lyrics by Al Sherman and Marty Symes
- "Pretending" (Eric Clapton song), a 1989 rock song written and composed by Jerry Lynn Williams
- "Pretending" (HIM song), a song by the Finnish band HIM released in 2001
- "Pretending" (Glee song), a song from US TV series Glee
- "Pretend" (song), a 1952 popular song, written by Lew Douglas, Cliff Parman, and Frank Levere
- "Pretend" (Tinashe song), a 2014 song by Tinashe featuring ASAP Rocky
- "Pretend", a song by Cheri Dennis from In and Out of Love
- "Pretend", a song by Lights from The Listening
- "Pretending", a song by SOPHIE from Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides
- Pretending (film), known as Ugly Me in the U.S., 2006 Chilean romantic comedy film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretending.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.