(Redirected from Pretenders (disambiguation))
|Look up pretenders in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretenders may refer to:
- The Pretenders, a rock band
- Pretenders (album), the 1980 debut album by the group
- Pretenders (TV series), a 1972 British television series
- The Pretenders (play) (Norwegian: Kongs-Emnerne), an 1863 play by Henrik Ibsen
- The Pretenders (novel), a 1962 novel by F. Sionil José.
- Pretenders (Transformers), part of the Transformers line of toys
- Pretenders, aspiring gods in the strategy game Dominions: Priests, Prophets and Pretenders and sequels
- The Pretenders (1981 film), a 1981 Dutch film
- The Pretenders (1916 film), a lost 1916 American silent film
- Pretenders (film), a 2014 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretenders.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.