|Look up pretend or pretending in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretending or Pretend may refer to:
- Role-playing, refers to the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role
- "Pretending" (Al Sherman song), a 1946 song with music and lyrics by Al Sherman and Marty Symes
- "Pretending" (Eric Clapton song), a 1989 rock song written and composed by Jerry Lynn Williams
- "Pretending" (HIM song), a song by the Finnish band HIM released in 2001
- "Pretending" (Glee song), a song from US TV series Glee
- "Pretend" (song), a 1952 popular song, written by Lew Douglas, Cliff Parman, and Frank Levere
- "Pretend" (Tinashe song), a 2014 song by Tinashe featuring ASAP Rocky
- "Pretend", a song by Cheri Dennis from In and Out of Love
- "Pretend", a song by Lights from The Listening
- Pretending (film), known as Ugly Me in the U.S., 2006 Chilean romantic comedy film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretending.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.