Number of locations
|Manchester, London, Los Angeles|
|Umar Kamani, Paul Papworth|
PrettyLittleThing is a UK-based fashion retailer, aimed at 16-34 year old women. The company is owned by Boohoo Group and operates in the UK, Ireland, Australia, US and France. The brand's main headquarters are in Manchester, with offices in London and Los Angeles.
PrettyLittleThing was co-founded in 2012 by Umar Kamani and his brother Adam Kamani. It started with an accessory only brand with limited products on the site since then the company has rapidly expanded and now operates internationally, including the US, Irish, Australian and French markets. The company sells Womenswear, footwear, accessories and beauty products. The brand became popular when celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Michelle Keegan, Rita Ora, Jessie J and Nicki Minaj were seen wearing their product range. On 28 February 2017, the company reported the sale of £47.7m. In September 2015, it launched its mobile application for android and iOS phones in the UK market.
In 2016, the brand partnered with ASOS and with Lipsy selling styles on their website and through multinational retailer Next. PrettyLittleThing was owned by Kamani brothers until January 2017, before it was acquired by their father Mahmud Kamani's company Boohoo. It acquired 66% stake in the PrettyLittleThing. In June 2017, PrettyLittleThing launched a range, PLT Girl for young girls aged 5-12. In November 2017, the firm drew the attention of the press when it was named one of the top three fastest growing fashion companies by Hitwise.
In November 2015, PrettyLittleThing launched their first collection with reality actress Lucy Mecklenburgh and second collection was subsequently launched in October 2015. The company worked to further establish themselves in the US market by collaborating with American reality television personality Kylie Jenner. Jenner hosted a launch party with the brand in Los Angeles.
In October 2016, PrettyLittleThing launched their party wear collection with Sofia Richie. They signed LA influencer Chantel Jeffries their brand ambassador. In August 2017, the online retailer launched an exclusive collection with American personality Olivia Culpo.  In October 2017, PrettyLittleThing launched a collection with American reality television personality and businesswoman Kourtney Kardashian. In May 2018, the brand announced its collaboration with streetwear label Karl Kani with a collection fronted by Teyana Taylor. In June 2018, the brand launched a collaboration with British television and radio presenter Maya Jama  In September 2018, PrettyLittleThing teamed up with American model Ashley Graham to launch an inclusive collection for sizes 6-28. In November 2018, the brand launched a collection with Hailey Baldwin as the face of their Christmas campaign.
- Wood, Zoe (2016-12-14). "Boohoo spends £3.3m on cofounder's sons' company". The Guardian. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Boohoo snaps up PrettyLittleThing fashion brand". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Boohoo acquires PrettyLittleThing for £3.3m". Drapers. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Kourtney Kardashian and PrettyLittleThing get together to celebrate collection". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Stevens, Ben (2017-06-29). "PrettyLittleThing crowned fastest growing online fashion retailer - Retail Gazette - retail news". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Who owns the high street: the Kamani family and Carol Kane". Drapers. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Bourne, Dianne (2015-04-30). "Umar Kamani on making Pretty Little Thing the next big thing". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Hendriksz, Vivian. "PrettyLittleThing is the fastest growing global consumer brand by search interest". Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Fashion retailers top list of fastest growing brands in 2017". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Boohoo.com founder's son racks up sales of £30m with online fashion venture PrettyLittleThing". Retail Week. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Wood, Zoe (2016-12-20). "Young, quick and very hip: Missguided and PrettyLittleThing hit the big time". The Guardian. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Stevens, Ben (2016-12-14). "Boohoo acquires Pretty Little Thing in £3.3 million deal - Retail Gazette". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Lillington, Georgie. "PrettyLittleThing launches childrenswear". Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "PrettyLittleThing tops global brand survey, beating Gucci, Louis Vuitton - Internet Retailing". Internet Retailing. 2017-12-06. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Lucy Mecklenburgh - Red Carpet Fashion Awards". Red Carpet Fashion Awards. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Begum, Shelina (2017-06-30). "PrettyLittleThing, the Manchester brand supported by Kylie Jenner and Sofia Ritchie, is ranked fastest growing online fashion company". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Shenton, Zoe (2017-04-13). "Lucy Mecklenburgh and Kylie Jenner take over LA fashion event". Mirror. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Medina, Marcy (2016-10-12). "Sofia Richie Fronts First Celebrity Campaign for U.K. Fast-Fashion E-Tailer PrettyLittleThing". WWD. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "PrettyLittleThing Announces Chantel Jeffries as First US Brand Ambassador - VIVA GLAM MAGAZINE". vivaglammagazine.com. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "Olivia Culpo Talks Pasta, #Haters, and Her Seriously Stunning Clothing Collection". InStyle.com. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "PrettyLittleThing x Olivia Culpo Launch Party Red Carpet Roundup - Red Carpet Fashion Awards". Red Carpet Fashion Awards. 2017-08-18. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "The 6 ~Sexiest~ Looks from Kourtney Kardashian's PrettyLittleThing Fashion Collab". Cosmopolitan. 2017-10-26. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- Hamanaka, Kari (2017-10-26). "PrettyLittleThing Parties With Kourtney Kardashian to Celebrate Collection". WWD. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "PrettyLittleThing launches streetwear line with Karl Kani… and Rita Ora is already a fan". www.thesun.co.uk.
- "'90s Streetwear Is Back In a Big Way Thanks to PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani". E! News. 25 May 2018.
- "Our Top 5 Picks From Maya Jama's Pretty Little Thing Collaboration". HuffPost UK. 26 June 2018.
- Thornhill, Emily. "Introducing Maya Jama's '90s Collection For PrettyLittleThing". British Vogue.
- "Ashley Graham models new inclusive collection for PrettyLittleThing". Evening Standard. 25 September 2018.
- "Here's What You Missed at the PrettyLittleThing x Ashley Graham Collab Party". E! News. 27 September 2018.
- "Model Ashley Graham unveils animal-inspired PrettyLittleThing collection featuring slinky thigh-split dresses… and sizes go up to a 28". www.thesun.co.uk.
- Capon, Laura (25 September 2018). "Here's every single item in Ashley Graham's PrettyLittleThing collection". Cosmopolitan.
- Rhue, Holly (14 November 2018). "Hailey Baldwin on Her PrettyLittleThing Campaign and Whether She'd Design Her Own Clothing Line". ELLE.
- Newis-Smith, Josh. "Hailey Baldwin shares her ultimate festive dressing guide and the beauty products she can't live without". Glamour UK.
- Knight, Kathryn (1 November 2018). "Hailey Baldwin teams up with affordable UK brand for Christmas collection". OK! Magazine.
- "The PrettyLittleThing x Maya Jama Part 2 collection is GORGEOUS". SHEmazing!.
- "PrettyLittleThing Just Dropped a Second Collab with Karl Kani and We're Here For All the Unisex Looks". E! News. 15 January 2019.