Pretty Paper is a 1979 album by country singer Willie Nelson. His first Christmas album, it was also his last release of the 1970s.
The album reunited Nelson with producer/arranger Booker T. Jones, with whom he had collaborated on the acclaimed Stardust album released the year before.
The self-composed title track had been a hit Christmas song in 1963, when it was recorded by Roy Orbison.
- "White Christmas" (Irving Berlin) - 2:44
- "Winter Wonderland" (Felix Bernard; Richard B. Smith) - 2:24
- "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (Johnny Marks) - 2:10
- "Jingle Bells" (James Pierpont) - 2:08
- "Here Comes Santa Claus" (Gene Autry; Oakley Haldeman) - 1:52
- "Blue Christmas" (Billy Hayes; Jay Johnson) - 2:36
- "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" (J. Fred Coots; Haven Gillespie) - 2:10
- "Frosty the Snowman" (Steve Nelson; Jack Rollins) - 2:23
- "Silent Night" (Joseph Mohr; Franz Xavier Gruber) - 3:42
- "Little Town of Bethlehem" (Phillips Brooks; Lewis H. Redner) - 1:27
- "Christmas Blues (Instrumental)" (Willie Nelson; Booker T. Jones) - 3:12
- "Pretty Paper" (Willie Nelson) - 2:22