Michelle Obama on the cover of the November 2009 issue of Prevention
|Founder||J. I. Rodale|
|Based in||Emmaus, Pennsylvania|
Prevention is an American healthy lifestyle magazine, started in 1950, and published by Rodale Press in Emmaus, Pennsylvania, in the United States. The range of subjects includes food, nutrition, workouts, beauty, and cooking. It was founded by J. I. Rodale and is currently led by Editorial Director Anne Alexander. It is one of the largest magazines in the world, with a circulation of 2 million editions around the world, and over 10,000,000 readers a month.
- J. I. Rodale (1950–1971)
- Robert Rodale (1971–1990)
- Mark Bricklin (1991–1997)
- Anne Alexander (1997–2000)
- Elizabeth Crow (2001–2002)
- Rosemary Ellis (2003–2006)
- Liz Vaccariello (2006–2010)
- Diane Salvatore (2010–2012)
- Anne Alexander (2012–2014)
- Bruce Kelley (2014-present)
- More information about the Prevention brand, contacts, and news releases
- Prevention magazine
- Prevention magazine Australia
|This health magazine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.