Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up preview in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preview may refer to:
Theatre, film, television
- Preview (subscription service), an early subscription television service in the United States
- Preview (theatre), a public performance of a theatrical show before the official opening
- Preview screening or test screening, a showing of a film or TV show before general release in order to gauge audience reaction
- Sneak preview, an unannounced film screening before formal release and after a preview screening
- Trailer (film) or preview, an advertisement for a film that will be exhibited in the future at a motion picture theater
- Preview (computing), an on-screen view of content as it will look when finalized or printed
- Preview (macOS), a macOS application for displaying images and PDF documents
- Technical preview, another name for the beta phase of the software release cycle
- DJ Drama Presents: The Preview, a mixtape by Ludacris and DJ Drama
- "Preview", the 13th and final song on Built to Spill's 1994 album, There's Nothing Wrong with Love
- Preview (EP), the second EP by Australian singer-songwriter Kym Campbell, released in 2010
- The Preview (EP), a 2010 EP by Chiddy Bang
- Foresight (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Preview"
- All pages with a title containing Preview
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preview.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.