|Number of teams||7|
|Current champions||Guernsey Rovers AC
The Priaulx League is the senior football league on the island of Guernsey, and is run by the Guernsey Football League Management LBG, (prior to 2016 the Guernsey Football Association). Although the league is affiliated with the English FA, it does not form a part of the English football league system. The winners of the Priaulx League go on to play the champions of the Jersey Combination for the Upton Park Trophy.
There are two other league competitions on the island (the Jackson League and Veterans League), but there is no promotion or relegation into or from these leagues.
In 2010 the league representative side (then called then Guernsey County League) defeated the Liverpool County Premier League 5–2 in the final of the FA National League System Cup and went on to represent England in the UEFA Regions Cup, being eliminated in the group stage in Macedonia.
The league lined up with the following teams for the 2016–17 season.
- Belgrave Wanderers
- Guernsey Rangers
- Guernsey Rovers
- St. Martins AC
- Vale Recreation
Past winners of the league are:
Up to and including 2015-16 Season:
|2nd Batt. Manchesters||3|
|2nd Batt. Royal Irish Regiment||2|
|2nd Batt. Wilts.||2|
|10 Company, W Division, R.A.||1|
|2nd Batt. Leicesters||1|
|2nd Batt. P.A. Somerset L.I.||1|
|2nd Middlesex Regiment||1|
|Band Company, 2nd Batt. Royal Fusilliers||1|
|G & H Company Royal Fusilliers||1|
- "Past Winners of the Priaulx League". Guernsey FA. 8 June 2012. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "New Entity To Run Local Football Leagues". Island FM. 23 August 2016.
- "Guernsey football leagues to revert to former names". BBC News. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- Guernsey triumphant – TheFA.com
- "Guernsey out of Uefa Regions Cup". BBC News. 28 September 2010. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "North win Guernsey championship". BBC News. 11 March 2009. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Belgrave Wanderers thrash Rovers to win title". BBC News. 14 March 2010. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "The Priaulx Cup returns to Saints". Guernsey Press. 7 March 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "North wrap up 30th Guernsey Priaulx League title". BBC News. 13 February 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Belgrave Wanderers crowned Priaulx League champions". BBC News. 4 April 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "GFC draw and Bels win Priaulx League title". Guernsey Press. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Champions in no mood to celebrate". Guernsey Press. 30 March 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Guernsey Football Association League". The FA. Retrieved 23 August 2016.