This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Price Pritchett is a business advisor, speaker, and author specializing in mergers, culture, and organizational change.
Born December 14, 1941, near Glenwood, Arkansas.
In 1974, he founded the Dallas-based Pritchett & Associates (now PRITCHETT, LP), the first firm in the U.S. to specialize in merger integration strategy. Pritchett’s work in mergers and change management spawned a popular series of small, tightly written handbooks covering an array of topics including mergers, large scale change, leadership, culture, plus personal and organizational performance.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- After the Merger: Managing the Shockwaves
- Making Mergers Work: A Guide to Managing Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Employee Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Smart Moves: A Crash Course on Merger Integration Management
- Mergers: Growth in the Fast Lane
- Deep Strengths: Getting to the Heart of High Performance (Release Date: October, 2007)
- Business As UnUsual: The Handbook for Managing and Supervising Organizational Change
- The Employee Handbook for Organizational Change
- The 4th Level of Change
- Firing Up Commitment During Organizational Change
- Resistance: Moving Beyond the Barriers to Change
- A Survival Guide to the Stress of Organizational Change
- Team ReConstruction: Building a High Performance Work Group During Change
- Teamwork: The Team Member Handbook
- MindShift: The Employee Handbook for Understanding the Changing World of Work
- Outsourced: 12 New Rules for Running Your Career in an Interconnected World
- The Unfolding: A Handbook for Living Strong, Being Effective, and Knowing Happiness During Uncertain Times
- The Employee Handbook of New Work Habits for a Radically Changing World
- The Employee Handbook of New Work Habits for the Next Millennium
- High-Velocity Culture Change: A Handbook for Managers
- The Employee Handbook for Shaping Corporate Culture: The Mission Critical Approach to Culture Integration and Culture Change
- Culture Shift: The Employee Handbook for Changing Corporate Culture
- Fast Growth: A Career Acceleration Strategy
- The Ethics of Excellence
- Hard Optimism: Developing Deep Strengths for Managing Uncertainty, Opportunity, Adversity, and Change
- The Mars Pathfinder Approach to “Faster-Better-Cheaper”: An Employee Handbook on Innovation
- You 2 (squared): A High-Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
- The Quantum Leap Strategy
- Service Excellence!
- Solution #1
- The Comeback
- What's Next?
- Carpe Mañana: 10 Critical Leadership Practices for Managing Toward the Future
- Managing Sideways: Using the Rummler-Brache Process Improvement Approach to Achieve Performance Breakthrough