This article may contain excessive or inappropriate references to self-published sources. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Price Pritchett is a business advisor, speaker, and author specializing in mergers, culture, and organizational change.
Pritchett was born December 14, 1941, near Glenwood, Arkansas.
In 1974, Pritchett founded the Pritchett & Associates (now Pritchett LP) in Dallas, Texas. It was reportedly the first firm in the United States to specialize in merger integration strategy. Pritchett has written books on corporate mergers, large scale change, leadership, culture as well as personal and organizational performance.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- After the Merger: Managing the Shockwaves
- Making Mergers Work: A Guide to Managing Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Employee Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Smart Moves: A Crash Course on Merger Integration Management
- Mergers: Growth in the Fast Lane
- Deep Strengths: Getting to the Heart of High Performance (Release Date: October, 2007)
- Business As UnUsual: The Handbook for Managing and Supervising Organizational Change
- The Employee Handbook for Organizational Change
- The 4th Level of Change
- Firing Up Commitment During Organizational Change
- Resistance: Moving Beyond the Barriers to Change
- A Survival Guide to the Stress of Organizational Change
- Team ReConstruction: Building a High Performance Work Group During Change
- Teamwork: The Team Member Handbook
- MindShift: The Employee Handbook for Understanding the Changing World of Work
- Outsourced: 12 New Rules for Running Your Career in an Interconnected World
- The Unfolding: A Handbook for Living Strong, Being Effective, and Knowing Happiness During Uncertain Times
- The Employee Handbook of New Work Habits for a Radically Changing World
- The Employee Handbook of New Work Habits for the Next Millennium
- High-Velocity Culture Change: A Handbook for Managers
- The Employee Handbook for Shaping Corporate Culture: The Mission Critical Approach to Culture Integration and Culture Change
- Culture Shift: The Employee Handbook for Changing Corporate Culture
- Fast Growth: A Career Acceleration Strategy
- The Ethics of Excellence
- Hard Optimism: Developing Deep Strengths for Managing Uncertainty, Opportunity, Adversity, and Change
- The Mars Pathfinder Approach to “Faster-Better-Cheaper”: An Employee Handbook on Innovation
- You 2 (squared): A High-Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
- The Quantum Leap Strategy
- Service Excellence!
- Solution #1
- The Comeback
- What's Next?
- Carpe Mañana: 10 Critical Leadership Practices for Managing Toward the Future
- Managing Sideways: Using the Rummler-Brache Process Improvement Approach to Achieve Performance Breakthrough