Priceza is a shopping search engine and price comparison tool, with local websites in six Southeast Asian countries:
The company was started in January 2010 in Bangkok, Thailand, by three computer science engineers: Thanawat Malabuppa, Vachara Nicatatphand, and Wirod Supadul. It is Thailand's first, and currently ranked at number one with 85% market share in the e-commerce business.
Priceza operates in its markets by establishing business partnerships with merchants and retailers to provide information and price lists on a wide range of products. The company is partnered with companies like Lazada, Zalora, Central Group, Groupon, Rakuten, which has products in their price comparison database. As of 2014, the website has 5,000 stores on Priceza Thailand and another 5,000 stores on Priceza Indonesia, with a total amount of 1.6 million products in Thailand and two million products in Indonesia. In 2017, Priceza has launched the new service called "Priceza Money" accessible at money.priceza.com. The new service is a comparison platform of financial products such as car insurance, credit cards and personal loan. The service is available only in Thailand at the present. In the near future, Priceza Money expects to expand its platform on other financial products and services in order to meet user's need and enhance their financial management.
In 2016 the venture arm of Hubert Burda Media, Burda Principal Investments invested in Priceza.
- "Priceza comparing prices from Thailand to Indonesia". TechinAsia. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Thailand-based Priceza to enter Philippine Market and other Southeast Asian Countries". Kabayantech. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- "Priceza taps Southeast Asia". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Team". Priceza Group.
- "Meet Priceza, CyberAgent Ventures' first investment in Thailand". E27. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Thai Price Comparison Startup Priceza.com Hits Over 1.2 Million Unique Visitors". TechinAsia. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Cunningham, Susan. "Priceza, PricePrice, PricePanda - Who's Winning And Losing SE Asia's Price Comparison Races?". Forbes. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- Huang, Elaine. "Thailand's Priceza wants more of that Southeast Asia pie". E27.
- Huang, Elaine. "Thailand's Priceza wants more of that Southeast Asia pie". e27.
- "CyberAgent Ventures, Inc. invests in Priceza Co., Ltd. Thailand's leading price comparison service". CyberAgent Venture. Retrieved 17 September 2013.