|Traded as||NSE and BSE|
|Headquarters||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Vijay Mohan (Founder)|
Vikram Mohan (Managing Director)
Vanitha Mohan (Chairman)
|Products||Dash Board Instruments, Sensors (All Types), Oil Pumps, Auto Accessories, Chain Tensioners, Idle Speed Control Valves,etc|
|Revenue||Indian INR 1080.45 Crore (March ‘16)|
|Indian INR 46.06 Crore (March ‘16)|
Number of employees
Pricol Limited (founded as Premier Instruments and Controls Limited) is an automotive components and precision engineered products manufacturer based in Coimbatore, India. It was founded in 1972 by the late N. Damodaran and L. G. Varadarajulu, but started production in 1975. It manufactures automotive components for motorcycles, scooters, cars, trucks, buses, tractors and Off-road vehicles used in the construction and Industrial segment. Pricol also manufacture sintered components and products for fleet management solutions. Vijay Mohan is the chairman, Vikram Mohan is the Managing Director and Vanitha Mohan is the vice chairman.
Pricol Limited has six manufacturing plants in India, Plants 1,3 and 4 in Coimbatore, Plant 2 in Manesar and Plant 5 in Pune and Plant 6 in Rudrapur. The company also has plants in Jakarta (Indonesia) and Sao Paulo (Brazil) and business offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Cologne (Germany) and Detroit (USA).
Pricol also acquiesced an group company PMP of Ashok Piramal group, which has the manufacturing plants in Satara (India), Rudrapur (India), Puebla (Mexico) and in Prague (Czech republic), they bought complete wiper business from PMP.
Driver Information System Products
Power Train Products
- Sintered components
- Oil pumps
- Water pumps
- Chain tensioners
- Auto fuel cock
- Auto decompression unit
- Fuel feed pump
- Idle speed control valves
- Pressure relief valves
Sensors & Switches
- Speed sensors
- Fuel level sensors
- Selective catalytic reduction
- Map and Tmap sensors
- Oil level switch
- Temperature sensor
- Brake light switch
- Vacuum switch
- Power sockets
- Pressure sensor
- Position sensor
Telematics & Infotainment
Fleet Management Systems
- Speed limiter
- Centralized Lubrication Systems
- Vehicle tracking system
- Digital tax fare meter
- Cab Tilting Systems
- Journey risk management 
|1972||Founded, as Premier Instruments and Controls Limited.|
|1979||First Dividend Declaration|
|1988||Set up second plant in Gurgaon, India|
|1993||Listed in Bombay stock exchange|
|1995||Listed in National stock exchange|
|1999||Set up Plant 3 and 4 in Coimbatore, India|
|2001||Launched disc brakes for two wheelers|
|2003||Started a new company Xenos technologies for vehicle security systems|
|2005||Opened manufacturing plant in Pune, India|
|2006||Opened branch office Detroit, USA and PT Pricol Surya|
|2007||Set up manufacturing plant 6 in Pantnagar, India|
|2008||Set up manufacturing plant 7 in Pantnagar, India|
|2012||Signed Joint Venture with Johnson controls 50:50|
|2014||Xenos technologies merged with Pricol Limited|
|2015||Acquired Brazil based auto component maker, Melling|
|2015||Exits Joint venture with Denso and Acquired Johnson Controls' 50% stake in Joint Venture|
- Pricol Travel Limited
- Pricol Properties Limited
- "NSE - National Stock Exchange of India Ltd". www.nseindia.com.
- "Stock Share Price - Get Quote - BSE". www.bseindia.com.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". www.bloomberg.com.
- "Pricol Yearly Results, Pricol Financial Statement & Accounts". www.moneycontrol.com.
- Bureau, BS B2B (12 December 2014). "Pricol buys Brazilian auto component maker" – via Business Standard.
- "Company History" – via Business Standard.
- "Pricol (Amalgamated): Reports, Company History, Directors Report, Chairman's Speech, Auditors Report of Pricol (Amalgamated) - NDTV". www.ndtv.com.
- "Pricol Registered Address Contact Details, Pricol Management". www.moneycontrol.com.
- "Pricol > Location Details > Auto Ancillaries > Location Details of Pricol - BSE: 540293, NSE: PRICOLLTD". www.moneycontrol.com.
- "India Locations".
- "Pricol exits joint venture with Denso". www.autocarpro.in.
- "Fleet management solutions".
- "Moneycontrol.com India - Finished Products > Auto Ancillaries > Finished Products of Pricol". www.moneycontrol.com.
- "Our Products".
- "Pricol > Company History > Auto Ancillaries > Company History of Pricol - BSE: 540293, NSE: PRICOLLTD". www.moneycontrol.com.
- "Pricol - Updates on Amalgamation of Xenos Automotive Limited with Pricol Limited". www.moneycontrol.com.
- "Pricol - Updates". www.moneycontrol.com.
- "Pricol Completes Acquisition of Melling". PR.com.
- Reporter, B. S. (17 March 2015). "Pricol sells 49% in Denso Pricol India for Rs 20 crore" – via Business Standard.
- "Pricol - Acquisition of 50% shareholding in Johnson Controls Pricol Private Limited, erstwhile Joint Venture Company of Johnson Controls Enterprises Limited, UK and Pricol Limited, India". www.moneycontrol.com.