Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sexual identity flags.|
The term pride flag typically refers to any one of the flags representing all or parts of the LGBT movement, for example:
- Bisexual pride flag, representing bisexuals and their communities
- Rainbow flag (LGBT movement), representing the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities
- Transgender flags, varying flags that have been and continue to be used to represent transgender pride, diversity, rights and/or remembrance by transgender individuals, their organizations, their communities and their allies
The phrase can sometimes also refer to flags from other sexual or gender identity communities, for example:
- Bear flag, representing the bear subculture
- Gay pride flag of South Africa, representing the LGBT community in South Africa
- Intersex Pride flag, represents intersex individuals and their organizations
- Leather Pride flag, represents the leather subculture (and sometimes by extension the BDSM community)
Pride flag gallery
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.