From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up priestess in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A priestess is a female priest, a woman having the authority or power to administer religious rites.
Priestess may also refer to:
- Priestess (album), an album by Gil Evans
- Priestess (band), a Canadian hard rock band
- Priestess (book), a novel by Dennis D. Dunn
- The High Priestess, a Major Arcana Tarot card
- The Priestess, an Armenian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Priestess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.