From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up primate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Primate may also refer to:
- Primate (bishop), a title/rank bestowed on (arch)bishops within some Christian churches
- Primates (journal), a scientific journal
- Prince primate, a title formerly given in German and Hungarian nations
- Primates or Kodjabashis, local Christian notables in parts of Ottoman Greece, especially the Peloponnese
- A documentary (1974) by Frederick Wiseman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.