Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up primate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A primate is any member of the biological order of Primates, including monkeys, apes, and humans.
Primate may also refer to:
- Primate (bishop), a title/rank bestowed on (arch)bishops within some Christian churches
- Primates (journal), a scientific journal
- Prince primate, a title formerly given in German and Hungarian nations
- Primates or Kodjabashis, local Christian notables in parts of Ottoman Greece, especially the Peloponnese
- A documentary (1974) by Frederick Wiseman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.