From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up primavera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Primavera, Chile
- La Primavera, Vichada, a municipality in Colombia
- La Primavera District, Bolognesi, Peru
- "La primavera" (concerto), the first concerto of Vivaldi's The Four Seasons
- "La Primavera", the first movement of Ottorino Resphighi's Trittico Botticelliano, one of his orchestral works
- "La Primavera", a song by Manu Chao's on the album Próxima Estación: Esperanza
- "La Primavera", a song by Sash! (feat. Patrizia Salvadore) on the album Life Goes On
- "Primavera", a song by Ludovico Einaudi on the album Divenire
- "Primavera", a song by Santana of the album Supernatural
- "Primavera", a Portuguese fado song, made famous by Amália Rodrigues
- Primavera Sound Festival, an annual music festival in Barcelona, Spain
- Prima Vera (band), a Norwegian comedy group
- Esporte Clube Primavera, a Brazilian football club, in Indaiatuba, São Paulo state
- Primavera Esporte Clube, a Brazilian football club, in Primavera do Leste, Mato Grosso state
- Campionato Primavera, Trofeo Giacinto Facchetti, an Italian under-20 football (soccer) competition
- Coppa Italia Primavera, an Italian football competition played for by youth teams from Campionato Primavera
- Milan - San Remo, an annual classic cycling race nicknamed "La Primavera"
- Giovan Leonardo Primavera (c. 1540-1585), composer and poet
- Dianne Primavera (born 1950), American legislator
- Elise Primavera (born 1955), American author and illustrator
- Primavera (painting) by Botticelli (c. 1482)
- Primavera Gallery, an art gallery and shop in Cambridge, England
- Primavera, a novel by Francesca Lia Block
- Pasta primavera, a pasta and vegetable dish
- Primavera (software), a project management software package
- Primavera Online High School
- Primavera Productions, a theater production company
- Primavera Systems, an US-based vendor of project portfolio management software
- "Primavera" is a colloquial name for the Roseodendron donnell-smithii tree and its wood.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primavera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.